Here is a list of volunteer opportunities in the Las Cruces area:
12 Step Work
Would you like to share your experience, strength and hope with patients at the treatment center? If so, contact Maura E. at 575.202.3023.
Teresa V. is looking for ladies who would be willing to take an AA meeting into the jail. If you are interested, please call 575.642.4334 or email email@example.com.
Men needed to “Carry the AA message” inside :
- Doña Ana County Detention Center (county jail)
- Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility (state prison)
Interested AAs Please Contact Rey M.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell: 575.993.2427
- ** SNMCF State prison Volunteer Orientation **
Saturday, February 11, 2017 starts at 8:00 AM until 12:00 PM
2010 Wisconsin Ave, Las Cruces (behind McDonald’s at University Av)
- – HAVE valid NM ID
– “off paper” of any jail/prison time/convictions
– 1 yr sobriety,
– personal information on hand (dates/work/residence etc)
for SNMCF Volunteer application.
Women Needed to take meeting to Adolescent Unit
Thursday Evenings – 7pm.
Contact: Camille – 521-4667
Take a look at one member’s experience with service work.